The PotoHEX is an application that is used to create, explore and modify arbitrary files on your iOS device.
• Byte and Character level inspecting and editing
• Select any from UTF-7/8/16/32/BE/LE or 100+ other encodings for character-level inspecting & editing
• Use predefined encoding groups for simplifying the search for an encoding
• Search for the desired encoding by name
• Quick view of selected bytes/characters directly in the encoding selection table
• Replace or Insert bytes and characters
• Inspect and modify integer types at the cursor position
• Select a byte or text region for the subsequent actions:
• Convert text to another encoding.
• Сalculate checksums: Adler-32, BSD checksum, CRC-8, CRC-16, CRC-32, CRC-64, CRC-8/CDMA2000, CRC-8/DARC, CRC-8/DVB-S2, CRC-8/EBU, CRC-8/I-CODE, CRC-8/ITU, CRC-8/MAXIM, CRC-8/ROHC, CRC-8/WCDMA, CRC-16/CCITT_FALSE, CRC-16/AUG_CCITT, CRC-16/BUYPASS, CRC-16/CDMA2000, CRC-16/DDS-110, CRC-16/DECT-R, CRC-16/DECT-X, CRC-16/DNP, CRC-16/EN-13757, CRC-16/GENIBUS, CRC-16/MAXIM, CRC-16/MCRF4XX, CRC-16/RIELLO, CRC-16/T10-DIF, CRC-16/TELEDISK, CRC-16/TMS37157, CRC-16/USB, CRC-A, CRC-16/KERMIT, CRC-16/MODBUS, CRC-16/X-25, CRC-16/XMODEM, CRC-32/BZIP2, CRC-32C, CRC-32D, CRC-32/MPEG-2, CRC-32/POSIX, CRC-32Q, CRC-32/JAMCRC, CRC-32/XFER, CRC-64/WE, and CRC-64/XZ.
• Сalculate hashes: MD2, MD4, MD5, MD6, SHA1, SHA2 (SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, SHA-512/256, SHA-512/224), SHA3-224, SHA3-256, SHA3-384, SHA3-512, SHAKE128, SHAKE256, RIPEMD-128/160/256/320, Tiger/Tiger2, Whirlpool and STREEBOG (Стрибог, ГОСТ 34.11-2018)
• Encode or Decode from or to Base16, Base32(RFC 4648, hex, Crockford's, and z-base-32 alphabets), Base58(BITCOIN, RIPPLE, FLICKR, and GMP alphabets), Base64, Ascii85, and Z85(ZeroMQ) encodings
• Encrypt or Decrypt using AES 128/192/256, BLOWFISH, DES, 3DES, RC2, and RC4 algorithms
• Compress or Extract by Deflate/Inflate and BZIP2 algorithms.
• Export the selected region as a QR code.
• Fill the region with a given multibyte pattern
• Cut the region
• Copy and Paste the region
• Clone or delete files
• Multi-tab interface
• Tabs can be reordered or removed by long pressing on them and dragging
• Change the width of an arbitrary column in the file data table
• Jump to arbitrary file offset by tapping on the Offset column
• Choose from Decimal or Hexadecimal formats for the file offset values by tapping on the Offset column header
• The space occupied by the file data table and the property sheet (or their relative arrangement) can be tuned by dragging (or double-tapping) the delimiter handle between them
• Zoom in/out almost every part of the user interface
• Light and Dark themes depending on the device settings
• File renaming
• Change the size of the file
• Select the number of bytes in a row
• Search by bytes or text using the current encoding settings to convert text to actual searching bytes
• Access the App's Document folder through a Web Browser
• Undo/Redo works for modifications up to 16Mb
This app by default has restrictions on file content visibility. The visible content of any file is restricted by the first 128 bytes. To remove those restrictions you can start a monthly auto-renewable subscription or buy permanent full access.
For auto-renewable subscription:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Cost is shown on the subscription option screen.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.